Cement technical requirements as blow:
(1) Free CaO content should be not more than 1.5%, CaO content is 60%.
(2) NaCl & KCl content should be not more than1%~1.5%.
(3) Specific surface area 2500~3500cm3/g.
(4) Volume stability is qualified.
(5) Setting time initial setting 1~3h final setting 3~6h.
| Name |
|SiO2%||K2O+Na2O%||Organic matter||Mica%||SO3%||Mud%||Moisture content%|
| Name |
Lime is also one of the main raw material. Its function is coordinating with cement to provide effective calcium oxide, than makes it working with SiO2, Al2O3 from silica material under hydrothermal condition to generate hydrated calcium silicate. Effective calcium oxide content should be more than 65%, the best is more than 80%.
Aluminum paste ( powder)
Aluminum paste is according to JC/T 407 Aluminum Paste for AAC standard. Aluminum powder should be according to the current national standard, the requirements of Aluminum Powder Part 2: Ball Mill Aluminum Powder GB/T 2085. 2.
The regulating effect of gypsum mainly reflects in deferring the speed of quick lime digesting & slurry thickening.
According to the standard, water ratio is advisable to 0.60.
|Content||pH||Cl- (mg/L)||SO42-(mg/L)||Na+ +K+(mg/L)||K+ (mg/L)|