Contact Us Now
Home » NEWS » NEWS » KEDA acquired Italy ceramic machinery enterprise Welko !!!

KEDA acquired Italy ceramic machinery enterprise Welko !!!

Recently, KEDA signed a “joint stock purchase and shareholder agreement” with Italy WITALY SRL. The two sides come to an agreement that KEDA will buy 60% shares of I.C.F. & WELKO S.P.A. (Welko) which shareholding by Witaly for about 16,800,000 Euro. After the transaction, KEDA will become the controlling shareholder of Welko. In the future, KEDA will continue to acquire the remaining 40% of Welko's shares to realize wholly-controlled if both sides meet the terms of the agreement.


Welko is a leading manufacturer in the field of highly refined manufacturing in Italy, which specializes in the design, manufacture, sales and installation of factories, machinery and equipment in ceramics and other industries. Welko has established a good brand reputation in Italy, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North America and accumulated a wide range of customer groups. The business of Welko is highly aligned with KEDA's core business in building materials machinery, and the acquisition of Welko's shares is in line with the company's global development strategy for the European market.


0 (4).jpeg
NEWS
The new edition of national standards for AAC industry in 2020 compiled by KEDA SUREMAKER have been approved successfully

In recent years, with the rapid development of AAC market in China, the original relevant national standards can no longer meet the needs of industry development. KEDA SUREMAKER is committed to promoting the technical progress of AAC industry and actively participates in the preparation and revision

READ MORE
08 October 2020
1617356195118.jpeg
NEWS
Conference of Industrial Standards Project for Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Equipment

Last week, the Conference of Industrial Standards Project for Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Equipment was held in Maanshan City, Anhui Province. The conference was organized by the National Building Materials & Equipment Standardization Technical Committee and the National Building Materials Industria

READ MORE
07 April 2021
WX20210413-103534.png
NEWS
Annual Meeting of Anhui Province Wall Material Innovation & Building Material Energy Conservation Association

The Annual Meeting of Anhui Province Wall Material Innovation & Building Material Energy Conservation Association organized by KEDA SUREMAKER was successfully completed. The meeting mainly discussed the development direction of building material energy conservation and the new R&D achievements of AA

READ MORE
13 April 2021